Happy New Year everyone!
Hope you all had a great vacation! Here are the things we will do today:
Practice typing first!
1. I’m sure you all had a lot of good food this vacation. So, we are going to create a menu today!
2. Go here and select a “menu template”. This will take some time to load. While you are waiting, practice typing.
3. Choose how many courses you would like to have on your menu. Choose at least 3 courses.
4. Course 1 is “appetizer”.
Course 2 is “entree”.
Course 3 is “dessert”.
5. Write a name for each dish, and describe what is in the dish.
6. Write a price for each dish.
7. After you finish with everything, screen capture your menu, save it to the desktop, and post it to your blog.
8. Find a picture of your favorite restaurant and post it on your blog below the menu. Answer these questions:
a.What kind of food does the restaurant serve?
b.What is your favorite dish at this restaurant?
c.What makes this restaurant special and why is it your favorite?
Make sure your post from Week 1 is finished before you do other things. These are the posts we have done so far:
1. Vacation Plans
2. Create a Menu
*After you have finished all of your work, you can play the games from the CALL website, or from my blog.